Thank you 2009, you gave me one of the greatest years of my life. I graduated from the University of Washington, finally obtaining my degree in economics (heck yes). Even in this economy I was able to find a job in the field of my degree (while not a great job it is a good job with a strong future). I moved from Washington to Montana and have even created my own life here filled with enjoyable friends, cute dogs and lovely scenery. For the first time in my life I feel like I have figured life out.
I'm growing up strong, checklist of my success of 09:
BA in Economics
Found a church
Got a job
daily devotionals
Great friends
Road trips across WA
Now that 09 is behind me I'm looking forward to refining myself. My major goal of 2010 is to work towards a promotion at work. My second major goal is to run a half marathon. I've already started training for it. I joined myfitnesspal, mapmyrun and marathonrookie. I just feel like i have all the other major areas of my life complete...work...church...friends....the next obvious step is my health. I'm excited I'll keep you posted.
i'm so proud of you :] love you so much!
ReplyDelete