Thursday, April 23, 2009

Found

I've done so much reflection upon my life this past week. I'm not depressed or anything, but I am at a turning point in my life and it's funny/fun to look back upon who I thought I ought to be...and who I ended up.

Some things I've come across:
1. I write hilarious diary entries.
2. I have a large number of love letters I have written....yet never given to anyone.
3. My passion for AIDS work and helping people has become reignited in me since I found my sr. project and watched my own videos and powerpoints.
4. I love lists...I have about a million of them I just deleted from my computer.
5. My friends prove themselves faithful time and time again and for that I will be eternally grateful.
6. God is great. God is love. If I seek God I must seek love.

No comments:

Post a Comment