If I was a post secret what would I say? What would the picture look like? I have come up with several ideas.
1. Picture: my conditioner bottle in the shower. Caption: My conditioner smells like gin, and I love it.
2. Picture: a grave. Caption: Your death made me realize how much I still loved him and how much I miss the good...even with all the bad. Thank you for reminding me the love is worth the loss.
3. Picture: Seattle pike place market. Caption: I cannot wait to share this with someone every Friday morning. Second picture: kels bar. Second Caption: and I cannot wait to share this with someone every Friday night.
4. Picture: US Map with a plane flying over it. Caption: I wonder if I'm moving away to forget and move on or if I'm moving to find my future. Maybe I'm finally ready to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment