http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pbQWhoncY
Today was Jons funeral. It's funny how someone people make an impact on you and you don't realize it till later on? I'm so tired and exhausted and emotionally spent.
I'm mad at Christian and I'm not sure if he was actually as big of an ass as I think he was today, or if I knew I could just take out my anger and frustration on him?
I'm grateful for Megan and Dom and Cari and Kristin, your love and kindness today made my world.
I'm so happy I was able to spend the day with Lizard, Kelsey, Lorri, Knockers and Maggie. All of you are amazing people and I thank God he put you in my life.
I'm so tired, I'm running on little sleep but I'm afraid I'll have bad dreams so I fear actually letting myself catch some zzz's. I would like a hug from a friend.
Now I'm going to bed so sleep and wake up and go to church at 11 and then be happy with my mom. If you feel like you might want to hang out let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment