Friday, February 20, 2009

DECIDED:

I decided I'm getting rid of all men (this of course doesn't apply to like little spoon or chasers or chris). I'm over boys in general. YOU OFFER ME NOTHING.
You all constantly complain...moan...cry...play the victim card, but then as SOON as I need you around to be a friend and hang out you are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! NO BUENO!

I did a complete turn from being sad to being pissed. lol I hate boys. I hate to see them mess with my friends and hurt them (again you know who you are, and you will get yours). I see them bitch out at work all the time. "I have a crappy section"..."I'm so bored"..."my girlfriend left me"....well if you WORKED....cleaned your tables i could seat you, if you are bored you can DO ANYTHING but just stand there and watch the phone ring while i RUN back from seating 20 people only to have it hang up on me....THEN tell me the phone rang. I could kill you.

But my favorite thing is that nothing is ever your fault. Its not your fault that YOU ditched me three times in a row for some slutty chick that wont ever treat you like a human.

I'm pulling a man and bitching. Look at me and my HUGE penis pulling a man and acting like a little bitch. SUCK IT!

2 comments:

  1. Best blog post ever.

    I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

    Boys can suck it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "YOU OFFER ME NOTHING!" hahaha. LOVE IT. lol, i love you! "Look at me and my HUGE penis!" haha

    ReplyDelete